I got tagged! Here are 2-7 Random/weird facts about me.
1. I love Country music! Jesse and my parents tease me about my twanging music, but I love it! It is good music and has good messages, most of the time.
2. Bubble Gum ice cream is my weakness! If you want to win me over, all you need to do is hand over the Bubble Gum ice cream. And I am all yours!
3. I treat my Puppy like a baby. (Jesse told me this one, and I admit it, it is true!).
4. I like to drive fast! Jesse and I sometimes will have races when we are driving separate cars home. I love it! It is an addiction! And of course, the best part is red lining it and beating the other cars.
5. I can't go to bed before midnight for some reason. Well actually I do know why. When I was in High School I had a drill, I also danced with a dance studio and had homework. So by the time I got home got homework done it was about midnight. It just has stuck with me. Jesse isn't a big fan of it!
6. Hold the Tomatoes and Pickles, please! I do not like tomatoes or pickles, my mother made me eat them.
7. Jesse and I love to watch cartons! We love Avatar, and all the other fun ones!
So here you go! That is some weird facts about me. Now I tag, Keshia, Nicole Troxel, Nicole Sohm, Rachel and Sara!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
"Merry Christmas" looks like its in order this morning! I woke up to take Beamer outside this morning at 6:30 and there was snow on the ground! I can not believe it, can you!?! It is only October and we haven't even celebrated Halloween yet. Its crazy!
(Such a good boy!)
(Our house with the years first snow on it. )
Jesse and I decided to spoil ourselves a little early for Christmas this year. We found an amazing deal on this Entertainment Center through my work and decided to make a purchase. We just got it delivered last weekend and we love it!
It is not completely decorated yet, but I have been working on it slowly.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Can I just tell you I hate being sick! I came down with something (I don't even know what it is), it started Monday and really hit me hard last night after dance. I have a headache and a really really sore throat. Let me tell you, it is not fun! I am at home trying to get better, but I get so bored just sitting around. So while I have been sitting on my butt I have watched my favorite movie "White Christmas" twice already! (Jesse makes fun of me because I watch movies two or three times in a row before switching it for a new movie. I am weird!) I've eaten Chicken Noodle soup and have been downing OJ and listening to Beamer bark. So eventful! But the good thing is that I have been able to sleep a little bit and am feeling a little bit better. My sweet mom and Jesse keep checking on me making sure that I am okay. You guys are the best!
(I love "White Christmas"!!)