Thursday, January 1, 2009

We're Back!!

Hey everyone! Sorry it has taken me so long to blog. I have no excuses at all (sorry Candice and Amber, luv you guys!)! 1st of all I changed our picture at the top, I thought it was stinkin funny so I thought I would try it. Anyway, the past couple months have been crazy but so much fun! We love spending time with each other and especially with our families! I must say this has been the best Thanksgiving and Christmas ever! Enough with me talking, here is what we have been up to.

Jess and I got to go down to warm sunny St. George for Thanksgiving this year. What a blast! My cousin Raelynn and her husband, Travis, and 4 boys live there and have an amazing house!!! It is so big, all of my family could fit in without any problem what so ever. We love it down there and want to visit Raelynn alot! Love ya!


Amazing huh!!


Playing at the Temple Grounds


I love this man!


Dad!?!


Rockin' out Baby!


Eating, thats what we do best at Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Miss B said...

We also love spending time in St. George. Where bouts is your family? My parents are in Green Valley by the Stone Brook Golf Course.