Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tubing + Family= FUN!!

So I am totally catching you all up on our Holidays. And I apoligize that it is kind of out of order. But I just remembered that we had these cute pictures of us at Christmas and Tubing at Solider Hollow with the Prices. So here is more Christmas! Oh, I already miss Christmas so much!! Hurry back soon!

Christmas Morning, Do you like my hair? Its pretty awesome. Christmas was great! We are so lucky and blessed! Thank you for all our gifts from everyone!


Tubing Line, going up the hill!


Just relaxing!


The girls and Jess


Us with our Tubes


I love Midway! It is so pretty!


The Fam!


The Thorns and Prices!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Fun! Tunimg looks like such fun. I am glad that you were able to stay with your in-laws for Christmas!

Kels said...

It looks like you had a ton of fun over the holiday season. I wish that we would have had enough snow to go tubing, even if we did it was WAY too cold!!

Jared Westergard said...

How fun! I have never been tubing and have always wanted to go.